Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday.

Today, we got up and I drove Kelly to the airport so she could go to Boston for training along with a couple other agents.
After they left,  I went to the grocery store and picked up a few items.  I got home and the Pugs kept looking out the window because they saw Kelly leaving with a suitcase. They aren't very happy.

Babz called me around 7 p.m. and asked if I would give her a ride home because Susan went home sick earlier. I told her we saw her when she left the airport and she didn't look very healthy.  She is having back spasms and in a lot of pain. So, I got there at 7:30 and we stopped for coffee then I took her home.  David called me when I got to Babz' and told me he was in Bangor picking up someone and was on his way home and didn't have time to stop and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment